10/9/10

Big Daddy's Chicken

I first tasted this version of fried chicken in Taiwan's night market, it's like a breed between fried chicken and pork chop. Maybe that's why they call it chicken chop? Hahaha!

























When I heard that we now have our very own chicken chop here in Manila, I knew I had to try it. I went to the Greenhills branch with my sister and her friend.



















Big daddy's chicken also offers combo meals.
















Didn't get to try the potatocurlicue but this is popular, and all over the malls now.




















There's my chicken, we got one half with original flavor, and the other half with lemon flavor.




















Still hot! The chicken is crunchy on the outside, and juicy on the inside. Don't expect the chicken to be boneless, you'll find some pieces with bones.


























One order of chicken chops was not enough, so ordered another one. This time we tried the chili flavor. It wasn't that spicy, so I liked it. All of us liked this better than the original flavor.


























We wanted to observe how Big Daddy's Chicken is doing here, so we stayed there for a few hours. It seems like Big Daddy is a big hit among Pinoys!


Big Daddy's Chicken rating:
Ambiance - 2 (food court)
Taste - 4
Value for money - 4.5



Where to find Big Daddy's Chicken
  • Greenhills Theatre Mall Food Court
  • SM Mall of Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment