7/15/12

Nolita: North of Little Italy

I had to eat pizza on my birthday! Thanks to my friends who were supportive and ate pizza (and gelato and macarons) with me. We wanted to try something new too so we went to Nolita. Nolita offers New York style pizza by the slice.

Shrimp Carbonara - P290















My favorite!! Breakfast food and pizza combined! Must try :)


Wild mushroom with walnut - P250















I ate this after the shrimp carbonara, so this was kinda bland compared to that. Not that bad though!


Cheeseburger - P220+















Cheeseburger on a pizza!


Buffalo Chicken - P220+


















We also got the potato chip fries (P130), which was like Shakey's mojo potatoes. I was expecting it to be thinner (chips). The dip was also weird for us.

We stayed here for a while, waiting for our other friends to arrive. My eyes were teary after around an hour! It was so smoky inside. They should improve ventilation.

Nolita:
Ambiance - 3.5
Taste - 4
Value for money - 3


Where to find Nolita
  • UG/F, West Superblock, Bonifacio High Street Central, 7th Ave cor 29th St
    Taguig 


No comments:

Post a Comment