8/15/10

Golden Spoon

After dinner at Shiok in the Fort area, we headed to Paseo de Magallanes for dessert. 















It was my first time to try the frozen yogurt here, so I was excited. There are a lot of choices for yogurt flavors!















and toppings!

P195 (Small + 2 toppings)
























My friend got the tart yogurt with mixed berries and gummi worms. She likes it healthy and sour, but the toppings were too sour for me!



P125 (Mini + 2 toppings)
























Another friend got the Belgian chocolate yogurt with waffle and Butterfinger. Sweet!!

P125 (Mini + 2 toppings)
























The other yogurt flavors were really good, but I want my frozen yogurt sour with a mix of sweet toppings. I got the tart with waffle and Nestle Crunch bits.

Their simply tart yogurt wasn't that sour for us. It was close to being sweet. Also, it's one of the most expensive frozen yogurts around. We prefer other frozen yogurt with more a tangy taste. I know some who like their yogurt sweet will disagree.

Our rating for Golden Spoon:
Ambiance - 4
Taste - 3
Value for money - 2


Where to find Golden Spoon
  • Gateway Centre, Paseo de Magallanes Makati
  • Ground Level, Shangri-la Mall, Mandaluyon
  • Ground Level, The Podium, Ortigas 
  • Greenhills Shopping Complex, Theatre Mall, San Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment