8/8/10

Serenitea, Good Burgers, Buy-the-Bucket

In a year, you can count the days that I'm in Greenhills with one hand. So when my friend invited me, I was excited for a change in venue and new food. Warning: traffic starts at around 3:30pm because of the schools in the area.

San Juan Branch in J. Abad Santos Street
























A gloomy day ahead, but we were excited to see Serenitea. (And Ristras just across! Next time!)




















 Lots of drinks to choose from! We asked what the best sellers are: Okinawa (brown sugar) and Hokkaido (Caramel). You can also choose the sweetness level of your drinks.


P85 each



















We trusted them and got Hokkaido and Okinawa. We also got the Choco Milk Tea. I think we felt guilty that time so we got the 50% sweetness level for our drinks. With all the hype, I expected better. That or the 50% sweetness level was not enough. It wasn't that bad though. The pearls were very soft and chewy.



There were seven people manning the place!



















I'll give Serenitea another try! What do you suggest?

Serenitea:
Ambiance - 3.5
Taste - 3
Value for Money - 3.5


After munching on pearls for a good hour and walking around Greenhills, our stomachs said it was time for dinner. I've never tried Good Burgers before. Is it supposed to be "good" because it's healthy?
























I wanted to try most of the burgers!



















They were out of the veggie patty so that helped us decide faster. Best Bacon Mozza Melt and Wedges!



















It's just a small stall with one person! We stayed under the small roof while waiting because it was raining.

Bacon Mozza Melt - P120 (Best)



















The burger was indeed good - juicy and tasty! And just for P120 for the biggest one with two patties. The wedges were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. We didn't get to take pictures because it was gone in a flash! I have to try the other burgers.

Good Burgers rating:
Ambiance - 2.5
Taste - 4
Value for Money - 5


Our dinner doesn't end there.
Stall in Shangri-la mall
























For our after dinner snack, Buy-the-Bucket! It's on the top floor of Shangri-la mall near the cinemas.

























It's been years since I last ate a bucket. Maybe in Power Plant or Glorietta!

Tortilla chips - P70 (regular)


























Tortilla chips topped with cheese, garlic cream sauce and savory beef! My taste buds were having a party!

Buy the Bucket:
Ambiance - 3
Taste - 4
Value for Money - 4

After this, my friend got yogurt from Golden Spoon but I was too full to try.

More Greenhills restaurants coming in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, so far I've only tried the raspberry iced tea from Serenitea. I loved it! It can be a bit boring on its own, though!

    Oh I have to try Good Burgers then! I always pass by it on C5 and wonder if it's any good. I guess I have my answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried hokkaido and chocolate milk tea again, this time with full sweetness level. Lesson learned: Go for 100%!

    ReplyDelete