9/7/10

Gino's Eats & Beats

Thanks to the blogs I follow, I was able to find out about this restaurant along Jupiter. I showed it to my foodie friends and they were eager to try it too.

We got an appetizer while deciding what to order. We decided we'll order five more dishes - one pick per person. I didn't bring my camera, so the pictures are from my friend, Chewy. Thanks for the pics!

Grilled Sausage with Cheese Sauce - P220















After eating this, I researched how to make cheese sauce. I want to eat this everyday! Cheesy-oily goodness!


Garlic Shrimp - ?















Not bad, nothing to rave about. I think the 'Roasted Garlic Chorizo and Shrimp' would be better to try next time.






Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce - P245















It kind of tastes like carbonara, but better!


Greatest Salpicao - P270















The beef was very tender. We had to order rice after we got this!!


Greatest Cheese Quesadilla - P300+















This became an instant favorite. One of the best quesadillas we've tried!


Chicken Wings Platter - P400+

















Three pieces each of buffalo, hoisin honey and honey mustard wings. All of us agreed that honey mustard was the best, next was hoisin honey, and the last would be the buffalo.


We want to go back and try all the items on the menu! Watch out for more entries about Gino's (after my foodie friends finish their diets!!) Did I mention there's free WiFi? Win!



Foodie's ratings for Gino's (out of 5):
Ambiance - 4.5
Taste - 4.5
Value for money - 4


Where to find Gino's Eats & Beats
  • Unit A, Ground Level, Valdelcon Bldg, 20 Jupiter St. Bel-Air Village, Makati

5 comments:

  1. "It kind of tastes like carbonara, but better!" - hahaha more like carbonara + a whole lot of awesomeness! may bacon ba naman! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Tinititigan ko nga kanina eh, natuwa ako may bacon bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kung kelan nagdidiet na ako! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wala ng diet diet! Kain lang!!! We need to try their other food items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *slur* nkakatakam amp! try nga nmin to ni Heaven. =))

    ReplyDelete