9/21/10

Serenitea - take two!

I take back what I said during my first experience with Serenitea. I have a sweet tooth, so ordering a drink with 50% sweetness level was very wrong. For my succeeding tries, I got the FULL sweetness level - just right for me!


P95 (Large)


Large Okinawa with pearls - this will be my regular drink from now on!





P85 (Medium)

My friend said 75% sweetness was enough for her. This one had a mix of pearls and crystals (QQ).


P99 (Large)

Large Chocomint milk tea with QQ.


P80 (Large)

I wanted to try something new, but they were out of raspberry iced tea! I got the grapefruit tea instead.


























It's supposed to have yakult, but I wasn't able to taste it. It was good though!
















I got to visit the branch in Banawe (after munching on wings from Chicken Charlie!).
















There are quotes about tea on their tables. Interesting stuff!


Serenitea:
Ambiance - 3
Taste - 4.5
Value for Money - 3.5


Where to find Serenitea
  • J. Abad Santos cor. V. Cruz, Little Baguio San Juan
  • N. Roxas St. cor. Banawe, Quezon City

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that looks good! Come to Makati please you are very welcome here!

    ReplyDelete