9/7/10

Som's Noodle House

Because my friend said my entries had too much words, I'll TRY to lessen them for the visual people. A picture is worth a thousand words right?

Everyone was looking forward to our Som's dinner as early as lunch time. I was imagining curry, chicken and milk tea from noon til I got there at night.















The last time I ate here, all of the tables were still outside. That was two years ago I think. Good job for the level up!


Catfish Salad - P150

My first time to try the catfish salad. It was crunchy and flavorful. A perfect combination of sweet and salty with a hint of sour taste!






Chicken Pandan - P150



















I forgot to take a picture of the chicken after I unwrapped it. My hands were busy shoving food in my mouth!


Fried Rice - P180



















The rice was enough for five hungry people.


Green Curry - P150



















We got beef with our green curry. Can't resist eating more rice with this! Curry without rice is lonely.


Phad Thai - P180



















We've had better. It was more on the sour side.


Thai Tea - P40
























I was tempted to buy another one, good thing I drank water instead!

Som's is the place to go for very affordable Thai food. Most of the people I know have been here. What's your favorite dish?

Som's rating
Ambiance - 3
Taste - 4
Value for money - 4


Where to find Som's Noodle House
  • 5921 Alger St. Poblacion, Makati City

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I dont like Pad Thai here!!! Same comment, its sour!

    Oh, I absolutely love the Shrimp Salad cos the sauce is just sooo addicting. Sometimes, I like the bagoong rice!!! It comes with pork!

    Oooh, and yung bbq beside Soms! Also good. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember how the shrimp salad and bagoong rice are. Must eat it again!

    ReplyDelete